Tiny Tim Tomato Seeds - Patio Tomato
Tomatoes do not appreciate cold weather, ensure warm temperatures either by planting well after the last frost, or by starting indoors. Plant 1/4" deep in full sun and well-drained soil. Keep soil moist. Once plant is established water once per week. This annual plant will mature in about 60 days.
- by entering your model number.
- Dwarf plant does not grow very large, usually only about 12", though it can sometimes get taller
- Perfect for growing indoors, on a patio, in a hanging container, or in a small garden
- Determinate bush type tomatoes do not require staking
- Plant is extremely productive and will produce a generous amount of small flavorful 1" cherry tomatoes