16Pcs Homegrown Apple Seeds Granny Smith Apple Tree
Green when immature and then when ripe take on shades of red, pink and yellow. Granny Smith apples, however maintain their green hue both when immature and ripe. Granny Smith apples are high in cell repairing antioxidants. They are also a good source of soluble fiber, which has been proven to help lower cholesterol, control weight, and regulate blood sugar. Try baked into sweet or savory pies, tarts, or meat pastries; add to savory bread stuffing, risotto or potato pancakes. Their sweet-tart flavor is a great addition to soups, smoothies and sauces.
- by entering your model number.
- Productive tree is a heavy bearer. Great for both cooking and snacking.
- Homegrown Seeds Packet contains seeds
- We have one listing for 16 seeds and another for 30.
- Best pollinators: Red Rome, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious.
- Granny Smith apples are high in cell repairing antioxidants. Ripens in late October.