Garden Pruning Kit
Garden Pruning Pruner Kit Carbon Steel Garden Tools
When making the grafting cut, do it slowly with stable pressure to get a nice clean cut.
Due to grafting twig is thick, sometimes we need to repeat cutting 2-3 times to get a perfect grafting cut.
Can't cut dry wood or hardwood(like a walnut tree, jujube tree).
Only can cut grafting stems whose diameter is from 5mm-1.4cm/0.2"-0.55".
Assemble or disassemble the grafting blades when the handle lock is at LOCK status
1. Materials: carbon steel, ABS and aluminum
2. Usage: tree cutting and grafting
3. Color: black
4. Cut grafting stocks: from 5mm up to 12mm diameter
1 x Pruner
2 x Grafting Blades
1 x Wrench
1 x Screwdriver
2 x PE Grafting Tape
1 x Instruction
1 x Assortment Bag
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Hold the handle and press the orange button
Step 2: Push the orange button down with your finger, then the pruner is unlocked
Step 3: Cut the useless branches from the plant with pruner scissors
Step 4: Place the grafting area where the graft is needed, and take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.The grafting tool with "V & U & Ω" blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade
Step 5 & 6: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible.
Step 7 & 8: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions
- Pruning and grafting function together in one tool, it is newest and effective. Designed for grafting trees but can work for other woody plant stems.
- Premium Material - high-carbon steel sharp shear blades, high-strength ABS plastic handle, double-edged cutting blades
- The pruning blade(3mm thick) able to cut grafting plants' twig in 0.2"-0.55" diameter.Is ideal for cutting leaves, twigs and stems.With 3 grafting cutting blades(Ω-Cut U-Cut V-Cut) for precise and clean cut, one is pre-assembled in the pruner.
- 2 Grafting tape included in the set for wrapping and sealing the grafted pieces to prevent air and moisture entering the graft.
- Suitable for grafting fruit tree branches whose diameters are between 5 and 12mm; three (V & U & Ω shaped) replaceable cutting blades, one screwdriver and one wrench included in a handy pouch.