Anvil Pruner 7 Inches Stainless Steel Blade
Are You Looking for a Reliable and Strong Pruner?
Well, look no further! Your search for the perfect garden pruner ends here. Our garden pruner has been designed for the garden enthusiast/hobbyist who is fond of gardening and has a small garden in their back yard in which they spend hours gardening and taking care of their plants. You can trust our garden pruners to be made from superior quality materials which won’t allow the pruner’s blade to bend out of shape or go dull after much use. You can trust our garden pruner to be a part of your daily garden chores without compromising on anything.
The pruners’ steel is coated with premium quality chrome and ilaflon. With such a make, you do not have to worry about sharpening the blades after frequent uses.
Length: 7 Inches
Upper Blade: High Carbon Steel with Ilaflon Coating and Heat Treatment
Lower Blade: Heat Treatment with Chrome Plating
Handles: Non-Slippery TPR Handles
- by entering your model number.
- Minimum Effort – It comes with a spring mechanism which allows you to cut branches with minimum efforts; it utilizes a pulley which increases the cutting pressure while decreasing the force requirement that you apply on the handle
- Ergonomic Design – The pruner has been ergonomically designed to provide you with comfort and light-weightiness; you will find pruning easy, as well as, comfortable
- High-Quality Steel Blades – The pruner has high-quality steel blades which have been heat treated and hardened which makes them sharper and harder than ordinary blades; the steel is coated with ilaflon and chrome so you do not have to worry about the blades becoming dull after a few uses; you do not have to worry about frequent sharpening
- Ratcheting Mechanism – The pruner has a ratcheting mechanism which is capable of multiplying your hand’s power up to several times so that you do not have to put in a lot of work, this way the pruner does the work for you
- Three Mode Lock System – The pruner comes with a three-mode lock system; one keeps it completely closed, the second mode keeps it half opened, and the third opens up the whole claw to the maximum