Fiskars All Steel Bypass Pruning Shears
This reliable pruner is ideal for a variety of general pruning tasks. A fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting easier. A self-cleaning sap groove keeps the blades from sticking, and the handle includes non-slip grips. All-steel construction provides long-lasting durability.
From the Manufacturer
Is it time again to tame the garden? If so, these coated pruning shears are ready to tackle the job. The cambered, beveled blade is made of non-stick high carbon steel so it cuts smoothly and easily. Shears feature an ambidextrous lock, sap groove, enclosed spring, and dual layer comfort grips.<P>Fiskars is a global company with manufacturing locations all over the world, including several places in the US. The 9109 Bypass Pruner is made in China. Many of Fiskars' blades are stainless steel. The blade on the 9109 is a coated, high carbon steel blade. To learn more about this pruner and other Fiskars products, please visit us at www.fiskars.com.
- by entering your model number.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches. Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8 inch diamater
- Lifetime warranty