1000Pcs Zinnia Elegans Lilliput Mix Seeds
Zinnia elegans, or Zinnia, are a hardy annual that grows quickly and blooms heavily all summer long. The Lilliput Mix features pom-pom like, double blooms that come in shades of pink, yellow, white and red. Zinnia Lilliput are great for summer flower borders and give lots of eye-catching color. Deadhead Zinnia for the greatest amount of blooms. Hummingbirds enjoy Zinnia and butterflies too. For the earliest blooms, start the seed indoors 4 – 6 weeks before the last expected frost date. Press the seed into the soil, lightly cover it and keep the seed moist. With a temperature of 75F, germination is usually in 21 days. Transplant the young plants outdoors after danger of frost has passed. Or, for areas with a long growing season, after frost danger has passed, directly sow Zinnia seed outdoors in prepared seedbeds. Zinnias prefer full sun and well-drained soil. Space plants 12 inches apart.
- by entering your model number.
- Our zinnia seeds are non-gmo, freshly packed in the U.S. and ready to plant. They prefer full sun and well-drained soil.
- Zinnia Elegans are hardy annuals which germinates and establishes quickly to bloom all summer long.
- This seed mix features pom-pom like blossoms which comes in shades of white, orange, red, purple, pink, and salmon.
- Add zinnias to your flower garden to attract butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Plant 2 - 4 flower seeds per plant or 9 pounds per acre.